Where in Montana is that?
Montana is a beautiful state that has many different environments and landscapes. With Labor Day being the unofficial “end of summer” it is time to get out and enjoy the scenery one more time this year, because we all know that the snow can arrive at any time.
I have always enjoyed capturing photos of the various spots I have traveled too which allows me to look back and marvel at the beauty in our back yard. All of these photos were taken within a half day drive of Great Falls and are easily accessible with most vehicles.
Enjoy the photos and see if you can guess where they were taken. The answers will be at the bottom of this article:
- 1 Black Eagle Dam
- 2 Scapegoat Scenic Outlook, Glacier National Park
- 3 Country Road north of Choteau
- 4 Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, Hardin
- 5 Hunting road outside of Neihart
- 6 The American Bar in Centerville
- 7 The Governor’s Mansion, Helena
- 8 Hardy Creek Bridge that was in the Untouchables
- 9 Monument entering the Blackfoot Nation
- 10 Hound Creek- Adel Mountains, Cascade
- 11 Looking east of Great Falls from northwest of Great Falls
- 12 Scenic overlook above Fort Benton
- 13 Birdtail Mountain, Simms
- 14 The Old Prison, Deer Lodge
- 15 Mining Equipment, Butte
How many did you get right? I hope you enjoyed this trip around MT! Have a great Labor Day Weekend!